Terms and Conditions for Light Years Prize Draw 2018
By Maddy Marshall
Posted on October 11, 2017 in Uncategorized with tags
Terms and Conditions for Light Years Prize Draw 2018:
Terms & Conditions:
- This is a prize draw to win one paperback copy of Light Years by Kass Morgan and one DVD boxset of the complete first season of The 100. To enter, entrants need to retweet the prize draw tweet on Hodderscape Twitter, or follow and tag a friend on the Hodderscape Instagram post before 11:59 pm GMT on Saturday 20th October.
- The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by Hodderscape, whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will be one winner drawn from the Twitter entires and one winner drawn from the Instagram entries.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The prize draw opens at 12:00pm GMT on 12th October 2018 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on Saturday 20th October. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- The winner’s first name will be published on Hodderscape Twitter and Instagram on Monday 22nd October 2018.
- The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If a Winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, the Company reserves the right to select another winner.
- The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the Company at the address shown below.
- The Company is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running the competition and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Notice (https://www.hodder.co.uk/information/privacy.page) It will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the competition and delivering any prize(s) and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the competition. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the competition. The Company will not share such Personal Data with any third parties except for the purpose of delivering the prize(s).
- By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by Hodder and Stoughton, Limited of Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.